Friday, September 4, 2009

Huskers


I have been waiting to post this for 6 days. I cant figure out how to move these pics around on the computer. Anybody know anything about an Apple?????

Here's what I wrote:

This week Walmart had corn on sale for dirt cheap so I bought up a bunch! This is the one and only vegetable that Anna will eat. Not the best one on the list but at least it's a vegetable. It is, isn't it?? So I was getting ready to cook it. The girls love corn on the cob but somehow I always end up cutting it off. So I decided to cut off in the to begining with and cook it in the skillet. I cooked it with some olive oil and yes....a little bacon. Delicious!! Here are some pictures of the the girls shucking corn.











That reminds me of my granny. I shucked corn with her til my hands hurt!! I miss her so bad....

So here's a great tip. I'm always looking for tips...and I found this one in my most favorite magazine...Real Simple.

easy way to cut corn off of the cob

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That is a great idea!