Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I have always loved Shutterfly. They always have great deals on prints and products, awesome free photo storage, and great gifts like mugs and mousepads just to name a few. They have wonderful products to choose from and very creative gifts of all kind. I love the calendars which are great gifts for the grandparents. The photobooks are an excellent way to remember the entire year before and are great gifts as well. My favorite part of the website are the Christmas cards. Each year I have a hard time deciding which ones to choose. We have to do two different cards. One with the whole family for Nick's work and one with just the kids for all of our friends and family. Here are a few of my favorites:





Which one should I choose???? Do you send Christmas cards? If so, from where and do you have a deadline? I never meet mine. Hopefully doing my cards through shutterfly will speed up the process. At least I tell myself this every year. They are so quick and easy. The delay is always on my end. Pick which pictures seems to take me forever!!! If you are a blogger shutter fly is offering and amazing deal!!! Bloggers get 50 free Holiday Cards so click here for details!!

Merry Christmas!!!!


No comments: