Monday, December 8, 2008

This weekend...


Ok so this is the 3rd time that we have celebrated my dear nephews first birthday. Thus the life of a child with divorced parents!! We had one on his actual birthday, one with my mom and one with my dad.
Addie decides to go ahead and take a bite out of Liam's cake.

Anna and Addie's cousins' Reid, Riley and Kristen.

Today we gave the girls an early Christmas present. I found this book at Target. I had never seen it before. It's just the sweetest book....or should I say that watching their eyes glow as Nick read it was priceless. It is a book about Santa, where he lives, the elves and everything...you get the picture. It's sort of a "behind the scenes real life of Santa." The book is titled "Santa Claus."
It even had a letter from Santa and his "naughty list." Sooo cute!!

They were totally enthralled by the book. You could say it was a good purchase!! Reading this book should become a tradition. (We'll see how that goes when next year comes around :)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

April, your girls are just beautiful!! I love reading your stories about them! :)