Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few things I need to do...

1. First and foremost, I have purchased my last six pack, of coke that is. It is my drug of choice and I am totally addicted...and my waste shows it. I have four left and I will savor every last drop. Nick says, "try diet." As if they were the same, or even close to the same thing. I have done this many times, and if I can make it through the week, I will be home free. That is if...

2. I purchased a treadmill in May of '08 from a friend. Nick tried to convince me that I would use it for hanging clothes and I was determined to prove him wrong. I did. Not a stitch of clothes hung on that one...it's still in the garage. This weekend, it's coming in the house!!
3. Please take a second to visit Amy's blog, Chapters. You can read about her struggle with infertility and her mother's effort to help her through ADFMD (A Dollar For My Daughter.)

4. I got my very first blog Award from a sweet, sweet girl Steph. You can visit her blog here. She is in Germany with her husband and I have enjoyed seeing what life is like there!! Thank you Steph!!

The rules are as follows...
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

In no particular order, I am nominating these lovely ladies!

2 comments:

Alli said...

You are sweet! Thank you for that nomination! Oh, and I love Coke too. And not just any Coke. Chick-fil-A's cokes rock, as do Coke's in the little glass bottles. Yum! ;)

Jon and Steph said...

I love coke too girl! I understand. Someone told me to try Coke One, you might give it a whirl?? (But of course it's not going to be the same) Diet is nothing like regular!

Kudo's to you getting back on that treadmill! I need to get back to the gym myself, like now!

I love me some movies and tv shows! Sounds like a great weekend with your girls!
I am so glad Jon is coming home today! You're husband won't be too far along! ;) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!