Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blizzard '09


And finally...snow pictures...and a lot of them! With news of the upcoming snow storm, I ventured out to Walmart with all the rest of the crazies in Spartanburg. Not out of fear, but necessity. We were out of everything. I also had to get snow food. Hot chocolate, cookies and muffins for baking in the morning since I was sure that school would be canceled. So we made hot chocolate and waited and waited...like little kids, Nick and I were at the door every hour checking for the first flake...
and finally it started to snow and as you can see not for very long. Just enough to get school called off and just enough to get the girls excited about the "dusting" we had.

Squint has some hot chocolate


making muffins





My Snow Angels






Oh happy day!!!!

3 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

How fun!!! Hot chocolate is the best on a snowy cold day. I always loved playing in the snow, now it's just too cold for me;) Your girls are adorable!

The wife said...

Jealous!!

Jon and Steph said...

Happy Valentines Day!

I'll give you the letter T.
Have fun, I can't wait to see your favorite things that start with a T ;)