Monday, February 9, 2009

Confessions...

I am sitting here watching the Bachelor and staring at my treadmill that my husband so graciously moved into our bedroom yesterday (against his better judgement). Should I hop on or go get a bowl of Frosted Flakes. Frosted Flakes just seem so much more appealing to me...and more satisfying. Maybe I will walk off my Frosted Flakes tomorrow.

Wow it has been a while. What moments have I not posted? Too many to think about or I would become completely overwhelmed. The fact is I have been having computer issues. Still having computer issues. Why can't they figure out why I can surf one minute and be staring at the
all-t00-familiar page that tells me it cannot find server. Where's the server??? If you find it please give it back...

I have also had a rough week. I hesitate to say that because there are so many people that have way more reason to call their week rough than I do. It started with a headache of Addie's. It ended up lasting for a week...or so she said. I took her to the dr two times and it was decided that she needed a CT scan. More for my piece of mind than anything. It was scheduled at our appt on a Friday. For the entire weekend I was in a trance. Paralyzed by the fear of "what if." Looking back, it was a complete lack of faith in what my God has promised me. My every minute is in His hands and Psalms 28:7 says the Lord is my strength and my shield. Needed to tattoo that on my forehead. We went on Monday at 2:30 (longest day of my life) and got the results at 6 that night. Praise God she is fine. Some inflammation in her sinuses was all. Then the very next day, we put my grandmother in a nursing home. Like a roller coaster. The hardest thing I think I've ever had to watch. I just couldn't bring myself to blog a whole lot. But I am back and ready to catch up.

What about that weather...in the 70's...in February. What a tease!! I am so ready for the summer. I read on facebook where a friend said she was ready for warm weather because you wear less clothes...less laundry. Amen to that!!

3 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

Wow, what a rough week you had lady! I am so glad to hear that it was just sinuses and not something more! Whew.
I am really sorry that you had to put your grandmother into a nursing home. I know that must have been so hard, but maybe it is the best care for her. I will be praying for you. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed week.

And I was thinking about you just the other day, wondering where you had disappeared to ;) Glad you're back!

Summer Martin said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandmother.
Awhile back we were having the same computer issues and we had just gotten Windows Vista and there was a problem with it that we had to reboot our entire system. Hope this is not your issue, because it was a pain, but it did fix our problem and we have had no more!!

The wife said...

Call me so we can catch up. I'm sorry things have gotten so bad with your grandmother.